Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BUYING a wind Generator tips on what to buy .....awesome !!!!


Just a little history , I bought 3 wind generators from 3 different companies over 18 years and they all failed in 2 to 5 yrs . On one of my trips back to china[where I lived and worked for 22yrs ] I passed a Factory that made Wind generators , I stopped in and had improvements made so it would be come a  real marine harsh enviroment generator …and that’s this all started ….the generators , the pvc inflatables , the solar panels , desalinators , dorados , solar vents , hard shell dinghys ,all came from my need to get great quality equipment at affordable pricing  for myself , then the guy in the slip next to me said " Can you get me one ...and so on and so on   ….[ so I thought to myself  hey I am already in china …..why not make my passion my life work ....lol ]  www.botcwindsolar.com 

Wind Generators :
I found out that most companies were using a standard roller bearing , not lip sealed so I had them put in a NSK radial lip seal bearing for harsh enviroments

Then I had them replace the buna nitrate oring with a Viton oring for harsh enviroments


Then I had the housing mounting plates moved so the motor was evenly balance onto the mounting bracket .......all units I brought that failed had a severe balance problem

The housing unit I had changed to be enclosed thus improving life

The motor ....I had them hand wound or slow wound so the copper content is higher and will last longer


The blades were then changed to a more long lasting composite material for longer life and to maintain balance

then I included a controller that just wires up easiliy ........

Then we placed several units on supply boats here in the Gulf and we have had no mechinical failures in 3 yrs .We have produced around 3478 units to date .I offer a 3 yr warranty so you get the harsh marine enviroment unit , advanced bearing by NSK , Viton oring , interior grease and lide is by exxon mobile not CPC , protected housing unit , harsh enviroment motor , powder coated mounting unit , composite balanced  blades and a controller with switch and fuse .....


call me for any questions 409-457-2049

if you live around Kemah / Galveston bay area I will bring one to show it to you …I am so convinced you will want to purchase more on my  products needed for cruising........ and be not just satisfied .........but completely happy for $950.00 ……..I will send you a unit  in the lower 48 and  pay for shipping on the unit if you write an open honest review of my unit ,our service and my company and tell every single person about us ….We have sold thousands all thru word of mouth ,we are finally advertising on the internet , at www.cruisingoworld.com  , www.bwsailing.com and www.cruisingoutpost.com .
www.botcwindsolar.com  , www.botcwindsolar.blogspot.com , you tube , botc wind solar .

No comments:

Post a Comment